Monday, October 20, 2008

Chai Wei's Wedding

It was Chai Wei's wedding dinner on last Saturday night at Selayang Palace Restaurant. But truely, it was a gathering for the 6A2 Class in year 2001 and of course, only majority attended, not all. Everyone was studying in different universities for 3 years and then was working in the different fields for another 3 years. Wow! It's been a 6 years time since our graduation prom night......

Li Fong and I

The Girls...

The Guys...

Guess what were they doing on stage?
haha... Singing Beyond's 海阔天空 dedicated to Chai Wei...

Wishing you a happy marriage!

The Pretty Bride, Chai Wei

And last but not least, this is me in my piece of Kariza Designs.
I love this way of wearing it. How do I look?
I am planning to get another piece of it.
Who is interested? =)

3 comments:

  1. wanjye:
    nice dress or me? hehehe... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I should have said the dress looks nice because of your nice figure hor? So obvious liao...

    ReplyDelete