Friday, September 5, 2008

Thanks, Kaisan

Dear all,

I will be going away to Bali, Indonesia
from today, 5th until 9th September 2008
5 Days 4 Nights trip
with my precious girl friends :
Ally, Rachel & Billy, Jini & Wei Seng, Alice & Chin Len.

Before leaving, I would like to say THANK YOU to my best friend, Kai San for sharing so much informative experiences about her own Bali trip on July'08 with me.

Thank you dear, it was all precious gift to me and I am sure I would enjoy the trip as much as you had too!!! ;)

Nice photo "stolen" from Kaisan :P
For more, please visit her own album here.

Okay...
I believe the moment you are reading this post,
We are already in the flight AK900 flying towards the dreamland...
Expecting for a wonderful holiday...

How great it would be
If my dear could come along...
Hmmm... start missing him already...

Will upload lotsss of photos when I'm back...
Please wait with patience oh!
Bye~


2 comments:

  1. ha...you are welcomed girl!!

    really hope you can enjoy the trip as much as I am!!

    waiting for your back.muh!!

    ReplyDelete