Friday, February 27, 2009

Coffee and Muffin

Haha... While I was enjoying my coffee and muffin in Malaysia, there she is! My best friend, Wanjye with her coffee and muffin at Starbucks, reading my previous post. :)

~Photo from Wanjye~

I miss you, dear...
Please come back a.s.a.p and have our nice outing again! :P

By the way, actually I had a little surprise for you. Thinking to send you a special gift by post, hoping that this little pressie could be a good companion, in case you feel bored in Krabi. But now, the bad news is... the cost for posting to UK, is 4 times more expensive than my gift. So, what for wasting the money? Better spend it on our tea at Winter Warmers! :P

Kakaka... so no choice now la!
Have to wait for you to come back and "claim" from me lo...
*blek blek*

Show you the little pressie on my next post...
See you soon in April '09~!


1 comment: