Friday, November 14, 2008

The Charmed Ones

Charmed was a series that I loved very much since year 1998. The story was about three Halliwell sisters who are the world's most powerful good witches, The Charmed Ones, defending the innocents from the evils.

Starring Shannen Doherty as Prue Halliwell, Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell, Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell and Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews.

I wish to collect the complete season 1-8 and review all the episods. Then I found this DVD sets from the charmedonesworld that released on March, 2007.

Charmed Complete Season 1-8 (Limited Magic Chest Edition)
UK$224.99 Only available in UK.

So expensive! How to purchase? :'(

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
One and a half year later... Luckily, I found this!!!
Imported from Hong Kong, cost me only RM120, brought it home last month.
Now, I'm gonna busy watching all these 178 episods! Haha! So happy... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment